Re: "Good" ftp server

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 01:43, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> * Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net (Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net) [030418 18:26]:
--snip--
> > Do you even know how to use Apache.
>
> Yes I do, tyvm.  Do you?
>
> BTW, Is there a point to your message, besides insinuating that I don't
> know what I'm talking about?

Considering the top post, the inflammatory choice of words, and apparent
lack of understanding of daemons (in so far as they are configured, and
not particularly "used" like a client application might be), I'd say we
have ourselves some 100% pure Grade A flamebait here! :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837