postfix-mysql-procmail

I'm setting up a new mail server for a small group of people.

After reading through various sites, I decided that I'd like to set it
up to be driven by Postfix using virtual mapping through MySQL and
Courier.  In addition, I wanted to pipe/filter all of the incoming email
through Spamassassin/bogofilter and Amavis/Clam.

Since the documentation for all of this is pretty thorough, I was able
to get things up and running without too much trouble.
Viruses get quarantined, and spam gets tagged with X-headers.

With this all done, I figured the last step was to simply run the mail
through procmail.  I had it setup like this in a single-user environment
in which I used Spamassassin to tag the mail and procmail to deliver it
to spam and non-spam directories/users.

However, with the virtual setup using MySQL, I'm finding that procmail
never gets to see the mail.  Am I correct in stating that procmail only
gets to see the mail if it's routed through 'local' and not through
'virtual' maps?

Is there a way of getting the tagged mail back into the delivery stream
so that procmail can deal with it?

Or is there a different way of having the tagged mail directed towards
spam and non-spam directories/users accordingly?

Many thanks for any tips.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner