Re: Lost my network

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 22:26, Michael S Daines wrote:
> Newbie question here, but I upgraded my kernel today and now I have lost my connection to the network.  The problem is that I had everything done automatically when I installed Woody originally, so that I could connect to the network at work.  It was working fine before, and it is probably just a configuration issue, but since I haven't dealt with the issue before, I was hoping to get some help.

I think you would recieve more help if you gave us a bit more info. Any
error messages, do you have the eth0 interface etc. etc.

Also, did you compile the network card driver in or as a module ? If as
a module, did you either insmod it or add it to modules.conf ?

Regards,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com