Re: Debian OS for my PC , 2nd POSTING

JOHN S JOY wrote:

I recently have taken an interest with Linux Operating System and fascinated with the system and have realised that open source and software based on Linux is the way to the future. Already the popularity of your OS is gaining in our place ie., Bangalore with several institutions and home PCs taking to Linux based systems.

By the repeat of this posting, the implication is that you didn't read the replies you got earlier. I can only assume that means that you are not subscribed to this list, and therefore expected a CC: of the messages, which is generally frowned upon (as per the "Code of Conduct" at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ - "When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be copied."). In accordance with that assumption, I'm CC:ing this message to you.