Re: Mirroring Mailing list Archive

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 03:25:45PM +0000, Elliot Dray wrote:
> This may sound stupid, but is it possible to mirror the mailing list
> archive for this list onto my PC or maybe pull down all the mails between
> two dates?

Yes, but not easily.  The actual mbox files are not accessible to
non-DD's, but you could walk the HTML archive and extract everything
from there.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?