Re: Urgente - 6 tarjetas de Red

My apologies, you do have some good points of why did you make those assumptions; however, I'm from a latinamerican country; therefore, I was defending the guy whom, perhaps not knowing, make the post in spanish in this list.

Maybe the rules on the list dictate that english is the official language of the list, but we, as part of a community shall not discriminate nor segregate any other person that is seeking help, whether this person is from a latinamerican country, Europe or Asia. We are here to help each other.

That's all for the moment forks, have a nice day everyone,
Didier.

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and deluge the hoby market with good software"...Bill Gates 1976...We're still waiting.