Re: Difference between for and while loop

On Friday 18 April 2003 03:52, tjm3 wrote:
> This is the way it was explained to me.
>
> A FOR loop is usually used to execute a routine or instruction(s) a
> fixed number of times, 'fixed' meaning that going into the loop, you
> already know how many iterations will be made.  The FOR loop should
> also be used when you know that you will be executing the contents of
> the loop at least once.

Well, the way it has been explained to me, you can also use the FOR loop
in non defined loops, and you can also set a FOR loop, in a way that
the minimum execution time might be less than 1, say 0.

I am not a professional programmer though

Cheers

--
/* Impeach God */
			--RMS