Re: x hung, fsck failed

on Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:26:35PM -0400, Fitz Hugh Ludlow (fhludlow@sbcglobal.net) wrote:
> How do you install a newer stock kernel from the getgo?  The nvidia stuff
> needs at least 2.4.

'bf2.4' IIRC as an option on the netboot installation mini-CD image will
do this for you.

> Lesson learned - run screaming from nvidia hardware if you expect linux to
> work out of the box.

Yep.

Peace.

    "Eccentrica Gallumbits, did you ever meet her? The triple-breasted
    whore of Eroticon Six. Some people say her erogenous zones start
    some four miles from her actual body. Me, I disagree, I say five."
    -- HHGTG