Re: Users ready for Debian on the Desktop

On 17 Apr 2003 03:02:48 -0400
"Mark L. Kahnt" <kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I noticed an item in passing on lwn.net, and thought I should expound
> here on a recent experience with a client. He has a Pentium/3 at his

Perhaps you could expand on this email and send it to linuxtoday.com as an
article (if they won't take it, perhaps linuxworld.com or even
linuxjournal.com).

This is a great story, and it should get as much circulation as possible to
balance the "Linux will never be a destop solution" FUD.

Kevin