Re: no working ogg streamers for debian?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 04:13:30PM +1000, John Griffiths wrote:
| While its certainly conceivable I've just gone stark bollocks nuts.
|
| Can it be true that its not possible to stream off files under linux,
| where it is possible to stream mp3's?

Which direction are you going?  If you're trying to serve streaming
.ogg files, use libapache-mod-mp3.  If you're trying to play a
streaming ogg file served from somewhere else, use xmms.

-D

--
Like a gold ring in a pig's snout
is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/