Re: FIXED: ATI Radeon 7000 and GLX

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 09:14, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 01:23:49PM -0400, Scott Henson wrote:
> > Try Daniel Stone's XFree86 4.3 debs.  I have them working here with a
> > Radeon VE.
> > deb http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/i386 ./
> > deb-src http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/source ./
>
> OK, that worked here as well.  So what's different about these?

Well, last time I checked.  The Danzer sources are highly experimental
dri xservers.  They are missing sevral features that are part of xfree86
proper.  The ones listed above are the official xfree86 4.3 release plus
the debian specific patches and a few nice ones from CVS HEAD.

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>