Re: netiquette on other lists

Rudy Gevaert said:

> Have any of you had the same experience?

most of the lists I am on are highly technical so I haven't noticed
this kind of behavior usually it's the posters that violate the "rules"
that get flamed.

lists i'm on

bugtraq
debian-sparc
debian-user
focus-ids
fulldisclosure
mrtg
redhat-list
snips
syslog-ng
vulndev

few other's I've been on
openldap-software
freebsd-questions
squirrelmail-users
eepro100

perhaps a few others.. as for HTML email someone could setup sanitizer on
the mail server to convert HTML->TEXT automatically, if users see
their emails getting a bit garbled(conversions are rarely perfect) that
may convince them to switch to text only.

nate