dist-upgrade to Woody

This is my first dist-upgrade and it is from Potato to Woody. The purpose is to help get my network connection working with my dhcp server - Potato doesn't want to know :-(

The question is, I have download the iso images for the first two binary disks for Woody but note that there are no less than 8 .jigdo images in total. How many do I need for a basic upgrade? Bearing in mind that once the network connection is up and running I can fine tune any extras over a cable connection.

Thanks.

       Alan Lakin
Wallington, Surrey