Re: no sessions with galeon-snapshot

Dale Hair <dalehair1@attbi.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 15:59, Jens Grivolla wrote:
>> E.g., I can't figure out how to not have images
>> _and_ text in the toolbar.
>
> I failed to address the toolbar issue in my other reply.  This is also
> set in gconf-editor under /desktop/interface/toolbar_style, this is
> system wide for gnome2 apps, the options are:
>
> both  		for text below icons
> both_horiz	text beside icons
> icons		icons only
> text		text only

I didn't find it there, however I did find it in the settings for
galeon-snapshot (in one of the dozen places where such settings can be
found, was the gnome registry written by M$ developers or what?).
Gconf-editor crashed every time I tried to set a value because it was
uninitialized before, but I finally got it to work by creating a new
key with the name already shown in the list.

Oh, well, the java plugin doesn't work for me either currently, I
guess someday I'll just recompile everything from source with versions
that actually work and be happy.

Ciao,
   Jens