Re: no sessions with galeon-snapshot

Jens Grivolla <j-news2003-04@grivolla.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> with the current galeon-snapshot (1.3.3, aka galeon2 to be?) from
> Debian unstable I can't find an option to restore the previous session
> on startup (or anything session-related for that matter).  However, it
> does include session management in general (as I could see when it
> proposed to recover after a crash)
>
> Actually, the preferences menu is in general surprisingly simple and
> seems to provide far less options than was the case with earlier
> galeon versions.  E.g., I can't figure out how to not have images
> _and_ text in the toolbar.
>
> Am I completely blind or is galeon 1.3.3 really not ready for use?

Galeon is progressing backward rather than forward.  The 1.3 versions
thoroughly suck IMNSHO.  Consequently, phoenix has superseded it as the
most kick-ass browser for Linux platforms.

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.