E-mail Scam, Addressess being collected of mailing list :: Advice Requested

Hello,

  I just recieved an e-mail from "lawmbeki100@indiatimes.com", India, and
  I recognized it as the Lawrence Mbeki Bank scam, which I heard about in
  our discussions with some friends.

  I have reason to believe that these scammers are collecting e-mail addresses
  off of our mailing list users, I'm taking this very seriously and would like
  ask the more experienced of you on what action to take next.

  I appologize in advance for posting off topic; I thought that this would
  concern a lot of the users.

  I have already forwarded the e-mail to the Federal Trade Commission
  "UCE@FTC.GOV", and I filled out their form to ensure that they have all
  the information needed, however, I think that something needs to be done
  to protect the mailing list users.

  What further action can be taken?

  All advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

--$rciya Kurdistan

PS
I will try to attach the original e-mail message, if it does not
show up, please feel free to contact me.

| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijmin  |
|   Riya azadiy ne hsan e, hviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     nzk e.                                                 |
| Hevalt bi kesn du r nekin, hevalt bi hevdu ra bikin      |
|   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kesn pxwas  r dirj, ne bi wan     |
|     kesn xwnperest, ne j ji yn din.                      |
|                                   -$rciya Kurdistan       |
  translation provided on request: sereciya@kurdistan.ath.cx