New ATI drivers (2.9.06-1) available :-)

Hi yall,

I was surfing the Rage3D forums & found a link to the above, in Germany, so I gave them a go. The readme is, of course, a must read....

Yep, the worked for me on Xandros 1.0 & so here is the URL, if you are keen.

There are versions for ....

LINUX X4.1.0     2.9.06-1

LINUX X4.2.0     2.9.06-1

LINUX X4.3.0    2.9.06-1

The later will be nice, for those on Xfree86-4.3.0?  ;-)

Thanx very much ATI Germany  :-)

Greek Geek  :-)

Boys are beyond the range of anybody's sure understanding, at least when they are between
the ages of 18 months and 90 years. -- James Thurber