Re: sendmail with mailscanner

Hello!

The truth is, that I need help for configuring sendmail, to work with mailscanner. The mailscanner config file isn't that hard to understand, but in the docs, there isn't any useful howto for configuring sendmail. It has one, but it is outdated. In the www.mailscanner.info site, there is a faq, where they are mentioning sendmail, but they write, that I should go to www.sendmail.org, because there are many infos on how to configure sendmail with mailscanner. In the sendmail.org site, there is a search function, where I can search for words in the site. So I tried to search for 'mailscanner', but it has zero matches.
Is there anybody using this sendmail+mailscanner combination?

Thanks.

Levai Daniel