Re: GLX errors

glxgears works fine at first but after I try to run one of the
screensaver and fail the glxgears program no longer displays the gears
in the window, instead it just puts upa  blank window and tells my the
fps for something that does not exist.  This is what my glxinfo reads,
to my untrained eye I do not see anything that looks out of the
ordinary.

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No
server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
server glx version string: 1.3
server glx extensions:
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
    GLX_SGIX_pbuffer
client glx vendor string: SGI
client glx version string: 1.2
client glx extensions:
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_EXT_import_context
GLX extensions:
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce2 GTS/AGP/SSE/3DNOW!
OpenGL version string: 1.4.0 NVIDIA 41.91
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_imaging, GL_EXT_abgr,
GL_EXT_blend_color,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract
glu version: 1.3
glu extensions:
    GLU_EXT_nurbs_tessellator, GLU_EXT_object_space_tess

Thanks