GLX errors

I just recently installed the rss-glx debian package (this is supposed
to be a spiffy little screensaver package using glx) After digging
myself out of dependancy hell I configured them to run in xscreensaver
and have now found that they do not work, I instead get a nice yellow
error message instead of a screensaver for them...I have had this
problem on a few screensavers before but did not realize what the
problem was until now. Now I went to a command prompt and did the old
./screensavername -root to get the screensaver to be my desktop and I
got the error info in a text that I could copy/paste. So, here it is.

 X Error of failed request: GLXBadRenderRequest
 Major opcode of failed request: 143 (GLX)
 Minor opcode of failed request: 1 (X_GLXRender)
 Serial number of failed request: 98

 Now, I am using an nvidia geforece 2 ti with the nvidia drivers
(including the nvidia glx driver) from off of the nvidia website. I
raealize the GLX driver is going crazy for some reason, and I don't know
why, as a matter of fact I was momentarily able to preview one of the
screensavers but only the first time and it has yet to work again.
 This is begining to become irritating due to my complete lack of ideas
as to how to fix this but the screensavers are looking pretty spiffy and
I hope somebody can help me.

 Thanks as always,
 Jason

P.S. for anybody who has read this at justlinux.com sorry for the sudo
cross post but I figured I might get a better pool of other debian users
here.