Re: Changing WM

Frans Pop wrote:
Have you looked at /etc/X11/default-display-manager?

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 21:53, Itsik Aviad wrote:

Hi,
I'm using Debian Woody 3.0 R1 with Gnome1.4 and I have tried to set a
different default window manager. For whatever reason Gnome becomes the
default wm regardless of my choice I have tried setting it up using the the 'Window Manager' option and update-alternatives --config x-window-manager with the same results Can anyone point me at the right direction?

Have you tried

dpkg-reconfigure gdm

??   HTH, Tim