RE: How do I get Woody 'testing'?

Two questions.  Are you doing a fresh install or do you want to upgrade?
You do know that Woody is the current "stable" release correct?  If you want
"testing" which I believe is Sid or is is Sarge, I can never keep them
straight, you need a different set of CD's.

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell