Re: Problems with downloading files behind debian server

* Willem-Jan Meijer <meyer3@chello.nl> [20030408 11:39 PDT]:
> Or...load the ip_conntrack_ftp module on the firewall.
>
> How do I have to do this? I'm not that good at linux.

run modconf

scroll odwn to kernel/net/ipv4

then select ip_nat_ftp

If you're not donig NAT on the iptables/debian machine, you should use
ip_conntrack_ftp instead.  If you are using NAT, loading ip_nat_ftp
automatically loads ip_conntrack_ftp as well.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/