Apache and PHP

Hi,

I know this is an easy question but I haven't been able to get this basic
setup to work, I can do it under redhat but the config files and packages
are different under Debian.

If anyone can point me to a good Debian specific tutorial or give me some
quick tips then I would be greatful.

Using 'apt-get install' I have installed php4, php4-cgi, apache and mysql. I
have uncommented the mime handler for php4 in the /etc/apache/httpd.conf
file, but when I try to run a php script in a web browser it asks me where I
want to save the file.

I am trying to get this to work on both woody and unstable systems any
suggestions would be great.

Kind Regards,
Anthony Irwin