Re: startx problem

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 05:08:14PM +0300, yaron wrote:
> Tran Tuan Anh wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I've just installed Debian, but cannot bring the window system up.
> >When I run startx it gives "Fatal server error: no screens found".
> >
> >I am using Philips 107S monitor,
> >Video adapter: GeForce2 MX, 64 MB
> >
> >Could anyone tell me how to set this up?
> >
> >Thanks a lot!
> >Tuan Anh
> >

> Yeah, RTFM.

Useful, really useful.

Tran, try this:
man XF86Config-4

If it's more technical than you're used to - try again!
Come and ask again if you've /really/ tried to work it out.

People here aren't all as rude as the last answer you got, but they're
not a hand-holding community - you get what you pay for :-)

Hope this helps,
  jc