Re: test post. Please ignore

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 19:30:28 +0200, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 05:03:58PM +0200, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
>> Why all that testing?
>
> People are stupid and don't realise that email isn't instant?

Sorry friends,
After I subscribed to the linux-gate mailing list,
I posted my first 'testing' newspost after waiting for
about 1/2 hour. That did not appear on this linux.debian.user
newsgroup. So, I tried again. Then again... Sorry. I kinda
became desparate.

By the way, I am not using the mailing list for posting.
I am using this as a newsgroup (linux.debian.user). So,
I felt that my news post should appear instantly.

Please also ignore my other posts here about 'testing'.
All of them seems to have appeared today, after I downloaded
the news headers. Sorry again.

Regards,
Santanu