Re: Office soulution

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 04:26, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

> apt-get install ooqstart-gnome   <= quick starter from sarge
>
> doesnt look like there is a package to install openoffice directly

ooqstart-gnome does not quickstart the install, it keeps an openoffice
thread in memory at all times so that documents are opened very fast. If
you have sufficient RAM, it is very convenient because otherwise
openoffice is really slow to launch.

The Openoffice package is openoffice.org

Why .org ? I have no idea, but it's Openoffice for you.