Re: LM-Sensors on an ASUS P4B533

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Troy Arnold wrote:

> > Two:
> >
> > Is this ASUS P4B533 supported by the i2c/lmsensors found in Sid?
>
> As the README says, lm-sensors doesn't support /motherboards/, it supports
> /chips/.  To find out for sure you'd need to look in your motherboard

Doh, wrong semantics on my side.  It uses the ASBach100, or something
like that.  It looks like even the version in unstable doesn't support
the chipset yet.

> http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/supported.html

Listed there, not listed in the unstable version.

> With your current setup, do any of the base modules successfully load
> into your kernel?

Nothing.  Tried it on another machine (my old gigabyte dual mb, which has
a w83781d) and it works fine there.

Mike