Re: Resierfs install disks?

on Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 07:44:44AM -0500, stan (stanb@awod.com) wrote:
> I want to install a new system. My plan is to start with stable floppies,
> and then upgrade to testing.
>
> Where can I find a set of install disks that will allow me to use the
> Resiefs (sp ?) filesystem?

What Rob Weir said, just adding that if you compile a set of Sarge
install disks with Jigdo, you'll get what you want.

I just did this myself (popped my jigdo cherry), and have to say it
worked sweet.  Ran the legacy MS Windows client under Win2K / Cygwin (I
feel ashamed to say this in public....).

Then the bf24 option as Rob said.

Peace.

   At the sound of the toner, boycott Lexmark:  trade restraint via DMCA.
    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-979791.html