Re: lilo troubles

I recently had this same problem.  Boot with your rescue disc and run lilo
then run lilo a second time this time with the -b for boot option
lilo -b /dev/hda
or if ou put it on a partition set it to the partition
lilo -b /dev/hda1

Mine is on /dev/hda and it rebooted correctly after I did this.  Kris