Does anyone know an application that ....

Hi all, Now playing with web pages, mozilla composer is great, got hang of it
now.

I neet an ftp transport program to get my masterpeices from my drive to the
ftp site. Mozilla will do this one page at a time, I need to move directories
to ftp. Idealy some GUI, I tried axyftp-gtk, it hangs with lots of GTK
errors, does anyone else have this problem? Shame it looks easy to use.

I also need "site statistics software" or "traffic analysis software", again
preferably with a GUI, any suggestions ?

Dave