Re: /etc/network/interfaces problem

    "Thomas" == Thomas H George <tom@spininternet.com> writes:

    Thomas> Both computers have Netgear MA311 Wireless PCI
    Thomas> cards. Perhaps there is a difference in the bootup
    Thomas> sequences, I'll print out the runlevel.conf files and
    Thomas> compare them.

I've never used a non-PCMCIA wireless card so this is beyond my
experience. I did notice that you don't set up any wireless specific
parameters (essid/encryption key etc.) for the card in the included
interface file in your original post. Perhaps that is what is missing
on the one box during boot?

Well, I'm out of here, hopefully I'll learn something when you tell us
how you got it working ;-)

Cheers!
Shyamal