Backported openoffice and freetype

I am the maintainer of the gnome 2.2 backport for woody, and I have been
getting a lot of questions regarding the semi-official backport of
openoffice for woody.  It depends on woody's libfreetype, whereas my
gnome 2.2 backport needs freetype 2.1.3 (and xfree86 4.2 for that
matter).

I personally have been using your backport of openoffice, and have
recommended it to a few people because your openoffice packages don't
require the woody freetype.  I did have a couple questions though:

1.  Is your backport basically the semi-official version with the sid
freetype?

2.  Do you plan on keeping the freetype dependency as is (specifically,
will it remain compatible with my backport by using freetype 2.1.x)?

3.  Are you planning on following the release schedule of the
semi-official version?

Please CC debian-user so this can be in the archive.

Thanks,

Jamie Strandboge

--
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com