Re: mounting USB Camera Pentax Optio 330

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:03:43 +0200
Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> being owner of a Pentax OPTIO for quite a while I would like to access
> the data on my camera from Linux.  *The manufacturer is not interested
> in supporting me.*  So, I contact you -- maybe anyone managed to
> attach this "nice" camera to a Linux box.

I'm not sure how much help this is -- maybe you've already STFW'd and I
don't understand the problem you're having -- but I went to google and
did a search on "pentax optio linux" and got a bunch of pages.  Most
seemed to indicate that a (fairly simple) kernel source tweak was all
that was necessary to get this camera working under linux.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)