Jigdo & Memory Usage

Dear list,

I tried to create the Debian Binary i386 Sarge DVD Distribution using
jigdo (on i386 platform with new sarge and jigdo-file_0.6.9-2) but
failed. Doing a 'jigdo-lite -h' I get this message:

        Jigsaw Download "lite"
        Copyright 2001-2003 by Richard Atterer <jigdo@atterer.net>

and can watch the memory load go right through the ceiling. Grabbing
somewhat more than 1 GB of memory and other processes refusing to
contribute more mem, phys. mem as well as swap space is a little tight
and I get the notice:

        Killed

After that, it seems as if another thread runs and grabs all free memory
as well until it gets killed too. A third thread starts and creates the
message:

        Getting mirror information from /etc/apt/sources.list
        /usr/bin/jigdo-lite: 714: Out of space

Does anyone have any idea before I start to read the jigdo script
line-by-line? I got the .jigdo and .template files from ftp.fsn.hu and
here's my sources.list:

  deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib non-free
  deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
  deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian woody main non-free
  deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian testing main non-free
  deb http://security.debian.org sarge/updates main contrib non-free
  deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main

Any advice?

Yours,
	René

--
Dipl.-Inform. René Tschirley              http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pooh
TU Berlin, Computer Graphics and Computer Assisted Medicine research group