Re: [~OT] tax program for linux

This year I'm trying something radical: all the forms and instructions
are available on irs.gov.  I figured if I could install Debian, I should
be able to work through the tax instructions.  It's sort of like using
the command line instead of a GUI.  You answer all the same questions
and you get the same output.

I think a better analogy is: going from programming in C to designing and building by hand your own CPU, implementing its microcode and assembly language, then programming it. :-)

-Roberto