Re: [~OT] tax program for linux

The past three years I've used TurboTax for the Web - works great, easy to
use, and works flawlessly (this year) with Mozilla as the browser under
debian. Last year for a short time it stopped working, but it miraculously
came back when people complained about linux not being "supported."

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu