Re: [OT] Designing a Website

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 18:24, Aryan Ameri wrote:
[...]

> Did I ask for a tutorial on Basic html tags?
> or did I ask wether graphic intensive websites are good pr bad?
>
> I don't remember so.

Dude,

take a chill pill, the guy was just trying to be helpful and you are
being rude and abnoxious.

> I recommend you read Nettiquets one more time.

Have you ? Please bear in mind that you posted an off topic post and
Eric was merely trying to be helpful. If anything, you should thank him
for his time and mention that you were hoping for answers in another
direction.

I'll remember to think twice before answering your posts in the future,

Regards,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com