Re: mouse question

Richard Kimber wrote:

Which parameter(s), and where, do I need to change in order to have the
mouse be not so fast at selecting text?
I'm not sure that any timing change will fix this. Let's see if we get any other opinions.

My problem is that, when editing, if I try to place the cursor in a
particular position by clicking, and then move the mouse out of the way in
order to have an unobstructed view of the text cursor, the procedure often
results in unwanted selection of text.

That's been my habit and challenge for many years. You just have to make sure you release the mouse button before you move the mouse. It can be done with practice.

Paul Scott