Re: killfile, anyone? - was: someone shouting expletives

* Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> [20030327 19:32 PST]:

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 03:39:59AM +0100, Nicolas Kratz wrote:
> > Hai. I already wasted too much time on that lost case. Would that be a
> > good time to ask for other people's killfile configurations for mutt?
>
> Mutt has no filtering options, as do most traditional (ie, not

Huh?  scoring?  folder-hook (w/ delete-pattern)?  If these aren't
familiar to you, check the manual.  Mutt can do this.

(untested) examples:

folder-hook debian-user 'push <delete-pattern>~fluser@domain.com'

set score_threshold_delete 0
score ~A 50
score ~f luser@domain.com -100

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  --Benjamin Franklin