Re: LPRng and LaserWriter 8.7.1 Very Slow

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 04:23:17PM -0800, Nate Slater wrote:
> Thanks for your help, Marc. I'm beginning to see from the LPRng list
> that new versions of LPRng don't work with Mac OS 9 clients. I'll
> probably do some shopping around for another LPR server.

I'd like to see one of those references... AFAIK, I've got the latest
version of LPRng installed (I believe unstable is up-to-date), and I can
print from my OS 9 box.

--
 Marc Wilson |     In every non-trivial program there is at least
 msw@cox.net |     one bug.