Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 06:54:28PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 08:25:08AM -0500, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> >
> > It would help if the listmaster was someone who actually *read* this list.
>
> Yeah, this listmaster-doesn't-read-the-list thing is puzzling me. I'd
> have thought reading the list was an essential prerequisite for being
> the listmaster.

While I would tend to agree in this specific case, I happen to manage
several mailing lists for groups which I am not a member of and,
therefore, I do not subscribe to those lists.  It's not always "an
essential prerequisite".

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that