recomended POP server?

I give up. Our nw=ew "merged" Is group is unable to run a mail server in a
aceptable manner.

I;m going to set up a machien to recive mail from various control systems
throught our site. I then want my users to be able to POP this mail to
there desktops. It would be perhaps nice to offer webmal to them as well.

We rae talking failry ligh usage here.

I;ve never set up a POP server before. What packages should I look at?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin