Re: Any plans to add the package of spambayes?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 10:10:19PM -0600, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
>
> Anyone used it?  thoughts?

If you think it would be useful to have in Debian, then you can file a
RFP bug on the 'wnpp' package.  Do we really neead another Bayesian
filter though?  A quick 'apt-cache search bayes' shows at least five
existing ones: bogofilter, crm114, ifile, spamoracle, spamoracle-byte
and spamprobe.  If this new one adds something new, then go for it, but
do give it some thought first :)

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				   http://ertius.org/
If I want a CC, I'll ask for one! | Do I *look* like I want another damn war?