name conflict: ud / ud-ldap

I've just noticed that "man ud-ldap" gives the same manpage as "man ud",
which is also the name of the uptime daemon package and binary.

The ud-ldap manpage says that it represents the binary "ud", but I know
from another debian box that both root and users can execute ud to get a
summary of their highest uptimes.  Tab-completing on "ud" without the
ud package installed expands to ud-ldap, so it's not a binary name
conflict, just a minor glitch in the ud-ldap manpage.  I think.

Is this something that is catered for in the installation of packages,
or is it a conflict for which I should file a bug?  If the latter, which
package should it be under?  Neither ldap-utils nor ud have any bugs
associated with this ...

Running mostly testing & a little unstable.

  jc