[~OT:] Fvwm2 Alt+Tab cycling

Hi,

This may not be the right forum for this, and i'll ask an fvwm2 users
list if i need to, but i know this community to be full of answers, so
i thought i'd try here first.

I've recently switched to fvwm2, and like it a lot.  however, the only
thing i really miss so far from WindowMaker is the Alt+Tab
window-cycling within a desktop.  I can't seem to get the same
functionality -- the closest I can come is the following two
keybindings (thanks, sean):

Key Tab A M   Next ("CurrentPage") Focus
Key Tab A SM  Prev ("CurrentPage") Focus

The first binds Alt+Tab to cycle through the windows, but fvwm2 thinks
there is an "end" to the windows.  So the second binds Shift+Alt+Tab
to cycle "backwards" through the windows.

What's weird is the first binding cycled through indefinitely on a
different box of mine for a while, but stopped this morning.

I would really like to only have one keybinding to cycle through
windows -- has anyone accomplished this in fvwm2?

thanks!

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu