xpdf

Hi there!

I use prosper to compose a set of slides and it looks perfectly in gv.
Unfortunately, gv doesn't have a full screen mode (am I wrong? and why
not?) so I use xpdf. Testing comes with 1.01-3 and that looks nice, except
that eps-figures are not anti-aliased (looks ugly at 800x600) and I have a
few minus signs missing in the figure. I ran:

latex test.tex
dvips -Ppdf test.dvi
ps2pdf test.ps
xpdf -fullscreen -bg white test.pdf

I also compiled xpdf from unstable (2.01-3) but it has the same problem,
plus the fact that there suddenly appears to be a navigation bar even in
full screen mode, :-(.

Can anyone help me?

David