Re: Linux Sucketh not.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:16:44PM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:57:22PM -0500, Mr. Baldwin wrote:
> > BTW, Linux doesn't suck.
> >
> > Linux ROCKS!
> -<SNIP>-
>
> I'm pretty sure that if you switch to digest mode you'll still be able
> to post.  Heck, you don't need to be subscribed at all in order to post.
> It might be a little clunky to *reply* to a message in a digest...
> (having to slice out the message you want, override the subject header
> so it refers to the specific message instead of the digest itself...)

This is a reply to this email as received in digest mode. I use mutt
to read my mail. In mutt, I open the digest email by pressing CR, and
then open a pick-list of contents of the email using 'v'. Then each
post to the list appears as a separate 'sub-email'. I use 'L' to reply
to the list from within one of the sub-emails just as I would reply if
the emails had arrived individually.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@quiknet.com