mozilla composer problem ...

Im starting to use mozilla composer to generate HTML. It seems great except I
have a couple of queries ...

Having changed text in mozilla I can save AOK, once I publish the save and
the publish options grey out, when I do more changes on the text the publish
option lights up, makes sense to me, but the save option does not.

The effect, once a page is published, save to hard disk is not avalible,
apart from save as. This does not seem right ...

Am I missing something or is Mozilla 1.0 as on the DVD buggy ?

I have had some other odd behaviour, mozilla cant find file when it is
sitting there right next to a file it can find, but am unsure if it is me or
the software, still relatively early days.

Any comments greatly appreciated
Dave