RE: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

Amen to that.  I actually bought RH before I installed Debian, though I
ended up installing Debian first.  I had a hell of a time with RH and the
RPM stuff.

BTW, the couchf**k thing was killing me.  I have a "joke" that I have to
send you.  Let me know if you don't mind me e-mailing you directly!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell